No Luggage Tags. What do I do?

Orsino

Apparently Royal Caribbean never sent me luggage tags. I went to the online check-in page again to have them resend, but I get a handy message telling me it's too late for them to send me luggage tags.

I understand that I can get tags at the dock, but what is the procedure for that?

Thanks.

Apparently Royal Caribbean never sent me luggage tags. I went to the online check-in page again to have them resend, but I get a handy message telling me it's too late for them to send me luggage tags.

I understand that I can get tags at the dock, but what is the procedure for that?

Thanks.

The porters at the pier have plenty and will take care of you.

Arrive at the dock, see the man with the luggage tags, he will put your details on a tag, place tag on bag, wave bag goodbye, bag will arrive outside cabin, enjoy your cruise. It really is that easy.:D

Thanks.

Thanks.

When do you cruise? I just sent formy tages and am wondering if I will receive them in time for our cruise.

Archived