Cabin Upgrades?

PDsandman01

• 1 month later...
I dont know anyone thats has been stuck in a 1a, You will surely get upgraded.

The OP booked a specific 1A cabin, based on the other thread that they started. Someone has to occupy them if the ship sails full. Those who book guarantees will get upgraded.

I booked a specific oceanview cabin(1274, 6A category) on the Riviera deck, and had my PVP put in my record that customer requests upgrade if possible. I kept checking my record and 17 days before sail date, I got upgraded 6 decks to a balcony stateroom (8B!!).

Good things like that do happen!!

You should have your booking number, it's on your docs if they haven't given it to you. Go to carnival.com and create an account, then click on my reservation and fill in the info. You should be able to see your cruise info. Then, click on modify booking and your cabin info should be there. Good luck!

Your cabin number will be on the cover of your docs. You should not receive the sign and sail card till the day you board unless they have changed things. You can also tell what deck you will be on by the color and name on the luggage tags that should have come with the docs.

Archived