Has anyone stayed in FOS 7575 or 7577?

1dergirl

Has anyone stayed in FOS 7575 or 7577? This is our first time booking a promenade room. I'm totally aware of the privacy issue with neighbors across the way. My question is about the view and or any noise issues?????

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone stayed in FOS 7575 or 7577? This is our first time booking a promenade room. I'm totally aware of the privacy issue with neighbors across the way. My question is about the view and or any noise issues?????

My cruise isn't until June 2011 but I'm totally stressing on whether I selected a good promenade cabin. It's 2 floors above the pub. Issue? PLEASE HELP!!!

What is that white area next to 7575?

I avoid white areas at all costs. Your view from here is fine. If you can move to the other side of 7577 and away from that white area.

that white area is that wall you see in this photo.

2248752180064939221MnhCmj_th.jpg

the 7th deck is a great location- over and above cabin space and away from public areas. You will not get sound from the promanade deck as the glass is almost sound proof- It will be muffled sound when the parades are happening.

My concern is that you stated you have booked connecting cabins- these two cabins do not connect.

Thanks so much for the response Serene56. I contacted RCCL and they stated the "white area" may be a storage closet of some sort. He wasn't really sure. On some deck plans it shows the rooms as connecting and some it doesn't. RCCL has assured me they are connecting. Conctacted RCCL and they gave me other available rooms. 6309. 6587. 6553. 7325.7557. 7661. Any suggestions. This will be our first Promeande room. I'm excited but also nervous!!!!!!!! Thanks so much.

I would stay off deck 6. 7 is the best deck.

If your choice is the white area or those cabins-- stay where you are. You do not want the first 5-6 cabins on the promanade deck.

There is a bridge there that will obstruct your view slightly.

(see the bridge in the above photo. the cabins you mention will be on the other side of that bridge.)

I would stay off deck 6. 7 is the best deck.

If your choice is the white area or those cabins-- stay where you are. You do not want the first 5-6 cabins on the promanade deck.

There is a bridge there that will obstruct your view slightly.

(see the bridge in the above photo. the cabins you mention will be on the other side of that bridge.)

Deck 7 it will be. Called TA and she moved us over 2 cabins. That places us in 7579 &7581. Away from the the "white area". Thanks again for your input. Very reassuring.

Now stop stressing about the cabin and start stressing on stuff to do--- :D

LMAO. You're too late. I've stressed over that. But for some reason that wasn't as important as cabin selection. I have few idea about the excursions I wish to do. I totally printed out the PDF and highlighted possible ones. Sent down the chain of command to DH so he can highlight (in a different color of course) the ones he's interested in. Down the chain of comman to 14yr old DS for his selection(s). As the cruise nears, we will have a family meeting to narrow down and decide. So i seriously have a plan for that. LOL Just totally stressed over cabin selection for some reason. This is our first Promenade room and the first cruise for the kiddos. So I totally wanted it to EXTRA special and fun for them!!!!!!! But thanks to this website and YOU, I can get some rest tonight!!!!!!;) Thanks again!!!!!!!

Archived