Do any of the ships...

Aruba is part of the Southern Caribbean route and Carnival has sailed there before but I can't find any current cruises that stop there. It could be that Carnival only goes there on special itineraries. Hope this helps :)

The Miracle is going there this winter..we are sailing her in February. Nice thing about this cruise is it leaves Fort Lauderdale on a Wednesday and returns on a Thursday. Cheaper flights and hotel rooms versus the weekend rates and I doubt there will be any spring breakers!

go to Aruba? I wasnt the brightest when it came to geography! Can you tell me where it is and if Carnival sails there. :confused:

If CCL Miracle doesn't work for you here is a list of ships going to Aruba in Nov. 2010

Date

01-Nov-10 5076 Norwegian Spirit, Emerald Princess

02-Nov-10

03-Nov-10 2501 Serenade Of The Seas

04-Nov-10

05-Nov-10

06-Nov-10 3868 Zuiderdam, Sea Princess

07-Nov-10

08-Nov-10 4475 Jewel Of The Seas, Coral Princess

09-Nov-10 6212 Ventura, Caribbean Princess

10-Nov-10 4396 Grandeur Of The Seas, Millennium

11-Nov-10 2600 Grand Princess

12-Nov-10

13-Nov-10 2016 Oceana

14-Nov-10

15-Nov-10 2234 Statendam, Braemar

16-Nov-10 5010 Zuiderdam, Azura

17-Nov-10 4475 Serenade Of The Seas, Island Princess

18-Nov-10 1974 Coral Princess

19-Nov-10 1950 Millennium

20-Nov-10 1918 Noordam

21-Nov-10 3080 Emerald Princess

22-Nov-10 1916 Westerdam

23-Nov-10 6332 Maasdam, Ventura, Island Princess

24-Nov-10 5113 Grandeur Of The Seas, Carnival Miracle

25-Nov-10 5101 Jewel Of The Seas, Grand Princess

26-Nov-10 5038 Zuiderdam, Caribbean Princess

27-Nov-10

28-Nov-10 1974 Coral Princess

29-Nov-10

30-Nov-10 7543 Serenade Of The Seas, Constellation, Azura

Heading out on miracle in december to go to aruba and curacao!! there is also a miracle group in march 2011 and the price is hundreds cheaper than carnival on line if you book before nov 1st...thinking about booking that one myself! its an 8 day itinerary. spirit class ship... my favorite class on carnival! good luck on your search!:)

Aruba is the Island where locals Murder young tourist high school girls and the whole island covers for the murderer.

If you ask me the whole place should be boycotted.

If you really want to visit there go to Venezuela then turn around for about 90 miles into the Carribean.

Heading out on miracle in december to go to aruba and curacao!! there is also a miracle group in march 2011 and the price is hundreds cheaper than carnival on line if you book before nov 1st...thinking about booking that one myself! its an 8 day itinerary. spirit class ship... my favorite class on carnival! good luck on your search!:)

Have a great trip Sista!

Aruba is the Island where locals Murder young tourist high school girls and the whole island covers for the murderer.

If you ask me the whole place should be boycotted.

If you really want to visit there go to Venezuela then turn around for about 90 miles into the Carribean.

headinhand.gif

Thank you everyone for all the infomation. You guys are the best. :)

We took the a cab to the Donkey Sanctuary and the Hotel Manager gave me about 25 pounds of carrots to feed the donkeys. They enjoyed them. I left a few twenty dollar bills in the donation box for a coworker who rescued two donkeys in Houston. Later we climber Hooiberg (aka Haystack) and say Venezuela -- cool!

Archived