Jewel AD: # & location of power outlets?

Sandyshore

We're booked in our first suite (yay!!!) in January on the Jewel. I've always needed an extension cord and a power strip for past cruises in balcony cabins but I'm wondering what the power outlet count is in an AD (Deck 10 stern), also the location(s). Is there more than 1? Thanks in advance!

We were in an AD on the Pearl late last year, and have booked 2 AD's for a late Nov. cruise. IF my memory is correct, there is an outlet by the mirror in the "dressing" area. It has a large mirror and a stool (not the stool!) to sit on and put on makeup/dry/fix your hair. There is an outlet to the right of the bed which we used to plug in an extension cord. AND I think there is an outlet at the desk area as well.

The AD is a great cabin! No noise from people walking by because you are at the end of the ship. The balcony is huge and we spent so much time relaxing on the loungers, listening to music and watching the wake.

You will have 2 safes, lots of drawer storage, tons of room under the bed for your empty luggage and little white lights down the length of the hanging rod in the large closet (I got a kick out of them!) Push the wooden bench at the end of your bed under the desk for extra room. If you want to keep your balcony door open, just set the chair legs in the track of the door.

I gave you more info than you asked for, but these were little things we learned from CC or found out on our own! Have an awesome time!

We were in an AD on the Pearl late last year, and have booked 2 AD's for a late Nov. cruise. IF my memory is correct, there is an outlet by the mirror in the "dressing" area. It has a large mirror and a stool (not the stool!) to sit on and put on makeup/dry/fix your hair. There is an outlet to the right of the bed which we used to plug in an extension cord. AND I think there is an outlet at the desk area as well.

The AD is a great cabin! No noise from people walking by because you are at the end of the ship. The balcony is huge and we spent so much time relaxing on the loungers, listening to music and watching the wake.

You will have 2 safes, lots of drawer storage, tons of room under the bed for your empty luggage and little white lights down the length of the hanging rod in the large closet (I got a kick out of them!) Push the wooden bench at the end of your bed under the desk for extra room. If you want to keep your balcony door open, just set the chair legs in the track of the door.

I gave you more info than you asked for, but these were little things we learned from CC or found out on our own! Have an awesome time!

I LOVE the extra info--thanks!! We are very excited about this cabin! Sounds like we'll still need the power strip. And the extension cord for a CPAP.

Archived