If you stay post cruise in San Juan

Mikensusanl

If you get the chance to stay post cruise in San Juan, make a point of going over to Old San Juan Sunday evening and enjoy the plaza area! There are local vendors, food vendors and live music plus you can watch the ships sail out that night! it really is a very festive experience and a chance to enjoy the city! It is very family oriented and very fun!!! it begins about 5:30 and goes until 9:00 -9:30. and yes, it is VERY safe to be in the evening!

If you get the chance to stay post cruise in San Juan, make a point of going over to Old San Juan Sunday evening and enjoy the plaza area! There are local vendors, food vendors and live music plus you can watch the ships sail out that night! it really is a very festive experience and a chance to enjoy the city! It is very family oriented and very fun!!! it begins about 5:30 and goes until 9:00 -9:30. and yes, it is VERY safe to be in the evening!

Thanks, Susan. We're going to be there 4 days before and 3 days after our cruise. I'm really looking forward to being able to watch all the cruise ships leave the port. Do you have any suggestion as to where the best place to be to watch the ships leave?

Theresa

Thanks, Susan. We're going to be there 4 days before and 3 days after our cruise. I'm really looking forward to being able to watch all the cruise ships leave the port. Do you have any suggestion as to where the best place to be to watch the ships leave?

Theresa

You can hang out along the waterfront and see the ships depart...The Paseo de La Princesa is lovely at night and is waterfront with great views. Or hang out at Plaza Darsenas (also at the waterfront). There is a hotel right on the waterfront by Pier 3/4 and a number of restaurants there also.

Many of the ships go along the NE coast...so any place with a view of the coast will do. I can see them from my house in the rainforest!

You can hang out along the waterfront and see the ships depart...The Paseo de La Princesa is lovely at night and is waterfront with great views. Or hang out at Plaza Darsenas (also at the waterfront). There is a hotel right on the waterfront by Pier 3/4 and a number of restaurants there also.

Many of the ships go along the NE coast...so any place with a view of the coast will do. I can see them from my house in the rainforest!

Thanks, Rainforestgirl! We'll check them all out while we're there. We leave on the cruise 6 months from today! woo hoo! :D

Where exactly is this located? Is this Plaza Darsenas?

Archived