Pack and Play??? for toddler

SuiteRose

I have read that they are available. Do you need to reserve them ahead of time? My brother is sailing with his two year old and he isn't sure that he'll be ready for a real bed... do they have rails for the pull out couch in the balcony cabins? Thanks!!!

I have read that they are available. Do you need to reserve them ahead of time? My brother is sailing with his two year old and he isn't sure that he'll be ready for a real bed... do they have rails for the pull out couch in the balcony cabins? Thanks!!!

We called and had them add the pack and play to our reservation. Not sure if we needed to beforehand but thought it would be a good idea.

I do not know if there are rails, although another couple we met had the staff put something up to block the sides.

Have fun.

We called and had them add the pack and play to our reservation. Not sure if we needed to beforehand but thought it would be a good idea.

I do not know if there are rails, although another couple we met had the staff put something up to block the sides.

Have fun.

Thanks, I'll email my PCC!

Many cabins have a trundle bed, which works great for the kids. It rolls out from under your bed so no need for rails, it sits right on the floor. The pack and plays are essential for a baby but not great for a 2 year old and a royal pain to manage for the parents in such a small room.

Many cabins have a trundle bed, which works great for the kids. It rolls out from under your bed so no need for rails, it sits right on the floor. The pack and plays are essential for a baby but not great for a 2 year old and a royal pain to manage for the parents in such a small room.

They have a balcony room so the third bed is that little pull out couch... the pack and play would be a pain, but they are not sure he'd stay in the bed since he had never slept in one. The originally had an inside cabin and that would have had a trundle bed (I think) but upgraded... hum....

We just returned from Sky with our 18 month old and we were provided a pack n' play. I would recommend bringing your own pack n' play fitted sheet, as the the sheet that NCL use was not fitted, so if the little guy tosses and turns, he will end up sleeping directly on the mat.

Archived