Fun ship dollars

mandms40

If you are already booked on a cruise you can have applied directly to your account and never have to handle the Certificates. Just give them your booking number when you purchase and theyll show up in a couple days on your cruise docs. We have done this for last year and this and it works great.

MANDMS from my understanding you are to send them in prior to your cruise. BUT, i have heard of some who have taken them with them. i would call carnival customer service and verify with them just to make sure. you don't want to wait and take them and they not honor it.

I took my certificates with me on the cruise and had them put on my account the first night. I purchased paper ones last year, i think 2 or 3, then I found out, through a search of CC, that you can do it electronically which is what I did and it worked out GREAT. When you are buying the certificate, in the address lines you put On board Credit and then your booking number and they apply it.

I don't recall exactly how to do it, but if you do a search here someone has posted it a dozen times. It works awesome. You walk onboard with a built up account, no worries, no fuss, when we disembarked we owed Carnival $3.37. Great feature, sure beats walking off the ship with a huge bill.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1130848

Archived