Bookit Mystery Hotel Ft. Lauderdale?

BBsails

Don't know, that's why it's a "mystery"! :)

It could be the W, although it is not technically "oceanfront", since it is across the street from the beach. Maybe the Pelican Grande? Go for it!

I have stayed at the Pelican Grand and loved it! I hope you book itand find out that you have gotten the Pelican. Let us all know! I have been wondering if it could possibly be that one.

The mystery deepens.... If you click through and read most of the info, there's reference to an "Open concept bathroom with privacy shutters (shutters available only in double rooms)," which may be the W. But then there's a reference to "Studio styled Suites," which may be the Pelican Grand.

Any more clues?

Shutters in doubles- that's the W.

My reservation says that...since we have a double.

And for $104? That's a great rate!! Like, too good to pass up.

For our dates in Nov the W offers discounted rates of $299 per night. I went to betterbidding and got it for $109.

But 104 is even better!

Hello...I booked the Mystery Hotel over the weekend for when we fly down a day prior to our cruise on May 1st. The hotel was the Hampton on Stirling Rd. Normally we stay at Embassy Suites on 17th or Hilton Marina. But, for $73 including tax, we can put up with the Hampton.

Now, on the way back, we arrive back on May 19th in the late afternoon, and plan to stay over night that night, and fly back home on the 20th.

Does everyone feel that the other Mystery Hotel that has been talked about is a good hotel. I know everyone said it was the "Westin" and not Pelican. Is that correct. If that is true, is the hotel nice and clean? And where is it near? Is it a good idea to book it for the price for when we get back from our cruise?

Thanks for the help.

Dave

Hello...I booked the Mystery Hotel over the weekend for when we fly down a day prior to our cruise on May 1st. The hotel was the Hampton on Stirling Rd. Normally we stay at Embassy Suites on 17th or Hilton Marina. But, for $73 including tax, we can put up with the Hampton.

Now, on the way back, we arrive back on May 19th in the late afternoon, and plan to stay over night that night, and fly back home on the 20th.

Does everyone feel that the other Mystery Hotel that has been talked about is a good hotel. I know everyone said it was the "Westin" and not Pelican. Is that correct. If that is true, is the hotel nice and clean? And where is it near? Is it a good idea to book it for the price for when we get back from our cruise?

I believe it's the W and it's a fantastic property. Close to the beach and the whole beach vibe. Trendy, modern and cool.

Hate to ask so many stupid questions...however, for the price of this 4-star hotel, it would seem to me that I might be better off paying the $19.95 cancellation fee for the Hampton Inn on Stirling Road that I already booked through bookit.com and book this 4-star hotel for both my May 1st pre-cruise stay and, my May 19th, post cruise stay.

I see on the Westin site they have so many different category of rooms including traditional, deluxe and premium in that order. Does anyone know what room category the Mystery Hotel offer is for? And, do you think for a minimal fee, they would allow us to upgrade the room, if the original room is the low end room?

Thanks again.

Your question is not at all stupid. I'm going to point you in a different direction. Why don't you phone the W reservation folks (at the W Ft. Lauderdale, not a central reservation number) and ask your questions there? Then be sure to report back in to us!

Darn it ...... tried booking this mystery chic hotel on bookit and the dates are not available .... March 6 to 9.

Has anyone had this happen before where they were not available but at a later date they became available ? I would love to stay at the W and especially at those prices.

• 3 months later...

Archived