FLL HolidayInn Express

abhb

Going on Oasis in April. My friend wants to stay at Holiday Inn Express because she has earned a free night. There is one on State Road 84 and one on SE 17th Causeway. Are either one near restaurants and shopping? Are they nice? We want to book tomorrow since it will be spring break time and we want to make sure we have rooms.

Going on Oasis in April. My friend wants to stay at Holiday Inn Express because she has earned a free night. There is one on State Road 84 and one on SE 17th Causeway. Are either one near restaurants and shopping? Are they nice? We want to book tomorrow since it will be spring break time and we want to make sure we have rooms.

The one on 17th St is the better location. There are many more restaurants and shops within walking distance to the hotel. The State Road 84 area does not have as many restaurants, and the area is also not as aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It is not a bad area, just not polished. Just my opinion.

Archived