Strange Issue with my Reservation???

Camlott

Made final payment on my January cruise this past Tuesday. My TA called me up and said my post-transfer was missing so she re-entered it. I had completed my online check-in several months ago. On Tuesday it showed it was incomplete (it lost our emergency contact info and passport info). So I re-entered missing information and got an email from RCI yesterday that my set-sail pass was ready to be printed. When I logged in, there was no set sail pass to print and it showed my online check-in status to be incomplete again (missing same info as before, emergency contact and passport).

My TA isn't sure what is going on, anyone have any experience with this?

Made final payment on my January cruise this past Tuesday. My TA called me up and said my post-transfer was missing so she re-entered it. I had completed my online check-in several months ago. On Tuesday it showed it was incomplete (it lost our emergency contact info and passport info). So I re-entered missing information and got an email from RCI yesterday that my set-sail pass was ready to be printed. When I logged in, there was no set sail pass to print and it showed my online check-in status to be incomplete again (missing same info as before, emergency contact and passport).

My TA isn't sure what is going on, anyone have any experience with this?

Try again today and make sure that you "save and continue" before going to the next page.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I have been able to successfully complete the check-in process and receive confirmation that it has been completed. The problem is when I get my email congratulating me that me set sail pass is ready to be printed, its not there to print and the online check-in shows incomplete.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I have been able to successfully complete the check-in process and receive confirmation that it has been completed. The problem is when I get my email congratulating me that me set sail pass is ready to be printed, its not there to print and the online check-in shows incomplete.

You should be able to print your Set Sail pass as soon as you complete the online check in, no need to wait for an email.:confused:

Archived