Getting to Miami from FLL

bugsm

Super Shuttle services the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. You can go to their web site to get a fare quote. I've used them in Minneapolis. You can make the reservation on-line and pay ahead of time, so when they show up at your house to pick you up, you just have to remember a tip (actually, you can pre-pay the tip on-line, but I thought that was strange).

From my house to the airport is $24 for one person, then $8 each for additional people.

I've normally only heard of using Super Shuttle for transport to the airport, but I would think in Miami they would also take people to the port.

You can also look up the web site for the port authority. I bet they have links to preferred providers for transportation.

Debbi

We took a limo from Ft Laud to Miami a few years ago - there was 9 of us and I think it was $120.00 w/ tax (not including tip). It was fun and convenient & all of our luggage amazing fit! I don't recall the name of the limo company. We took the Super Shuttle to the port as well (2 of us) and it was like $22 - $25 per person (so actually the limo was a better deal) Additionally the super shuttle (maybe not in your case because you have 8 people) can potentially pick up other passengers going other places as well i.e. airports, ports, etc. so you may not get a direct ride from them from your house to the port - they may end up making other stops - keep that in mind

Archived