Need Help Parking pier vs. parking hotel

ncarolina111

Just found out some hotels if you stay one night will shuttle you to pier and let you leave your car parked at their hotel. Never done this. Has anyone done this? Goind Easter week and everyone in our group (will need 6 rooms) wants to go and book room in Charleston SC for the night before our cruise. Any suggestions on good hotel near port of Charleston whether they let you leave your car or not? I am supposed to be finding today rooms for everyone.

Ideal room our group wants: Free shuttle to pier, leave your car, good location near pier, inexpensive (not a dump, just something like days inn, holiday inn, etc. I dont want much do I???

There's a Holiday Inn right across the river from the cruise terminal - in Mt Pleasant - that MIGHT let you leave cars there and shuttle you downtown to the terminal - they have a large parking lot and I think they'd be accomodating, especially if you'll be booking several rooms - but call soon (like NOW *S*) Spring/Easter is "the season" here - so low prices are hard to find in nicer hotels, but this hotel is a great location and is full-service. Have a great cruise!

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com (type in Mount Pleasant SC for location)

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/hd/chsmp?irs=y

Archived