Flying or shuttle ft lauderdale

InDreams2

I am looking at a cruise out of Ft Lauderdale but the flights times aren't great. We are flying out of Alberta so wondering how it would be to fly into Miami and then shuttle to Ft Lauderdale. If anyone has experience with this the time it takes to get to ft lauderdale and which company you have used would be great. Thanks

It's frequently done. You could also consider renting a car.

Just make sure to allow yourselves extra time on either end for the transfer (it's about a 45-minute drive, more if traffic is heavy).

You're saying it's only a 45 minute drive from Miami airport to ft lauderdale. If I rent a car is there a drop off charge for one way

You're saying it's only a 45 minute drive from Miami airport to ft lauderdale. If I rent a car is there a drop off charge for one way

Typically no, but you'll need to poll different agencies. There are numerous shuttle services, and limos. A cab will be around $80-$90. It just depends on what your preference is.

Based upon when you arrive, traffic can be a deciding factor, in either direction. If you're arriving at rush hour, morning or eveing, do a shuttle. If you're steely nerved, drive in traffic, just get a GPS!

Archived