Drink Pictures...will you post them?? Carnival Cocktail Pics???

sharecruises

Okay what's the name of the drink that's made with chocolate? It has chocolate swirled in the tall glass, all of the yummy alcoholts and chocolate are added , whipped cream on top with chocolate drizzled on top of that. YUMMY.... but I can't remember what it's called and what all was in it..

Okay what's the name of the drink that's made with chocolate? It has chocolate swirled in the tall glass, all of the yummy alcoholts and chocolate are added , whipped cream on top with chocolate drizzled on top of that. YUMMY.... but I can't remember what it's called and what all was in it..

Not sure if this is what you are asking about:

MochaChocolateGetaway.jpg

MOCHA CHOCOLATE GETAWAY

Hi Gma and Gpa, It's the Mocha Chocolate Getaway ! My favorite ! Yummy ! Rum, Irish Cream, Ghirardelli chocolate and whipped cream. YUMMY

Hi Cuyahoga11, I grew up in Cleveland, so I know that name well !

Day6DayatSea-1-1.jpg

Ok did you get this at the coffee shop or the bar??? As far as the Miami Vice it is a great morning after drink as it coats your stomach from the night before hangover. I love them.

ive never been to a past guest party or farewell party....are the drinks free or discounted? Just curious because i think i might wanna try going to one this next cruise if they are :)

Free....we just asked for certain drinks an our waiter brought us whatever we wanted. (Although we did tip him throughout the week) This was at the farewell party.

Wow all these cruises and my family and i had no idea drinks were free at all those shin digs....i love cruise critic. Learn something new ALL the time :) Thanks for the info. I will def be at the next past guest or farewell party!!! Wooo Hooo

As long as you have sailed with Carnival before, the past guest party is FREE! You should receive an invitation in your cabin, which MUST be presented at the door. FREE drinks and appetizers! It lasts about 45-minutes. We attended ours last week aboard the Fantasy!

:cool:Bill

Archived