NCL Sun balcony cabin coffee maker?

mnmstaller

What does NCL provide for coffee ,filters and such?

Thanks

Just off the Sun last Monday... had a BA Balcony which had a 4 cup coffee maker... one regular coffee/filter pack and one decaffeinated coffee/filter pack... a few Lipton tea bags... and a variety of sweeteners... all replenished daily when needed. :)

Just off the Sun last Monday...

Can I ask how were the beds and the balcony room in general? We sail in 7 days. Last trip on the Carnival legend the bed had a dip in the middle so bad that if you got drunk and wet yourself you could drown.

Can I ask how were the beds and the balcony room in general? We sail in 7 days. Last trip on the Carnival legend the bed had a dip in the middle so bad that if you got drunk and wet yourself you could drown.

It's all relative to ones own preferences... at home, we sleep on a pillow-top mattress with a 3 inch memory foam pad on top of that.........

.........with that being said, I found the bed to be very comfortable... it was firm throughout without feeling hard. The bedding/pillows were also comfortable and sufficient for our needs.

We have no comparison to balconies on other cruise lines... our cabin on the Sun was roomy enough for the two of us.... the closet with some shelves in it was ok for us, but, we could have used a bit more room for our clothes... our cruise was a 14 day cruise and of course, we over packed for it!!!

All in all, we had an extremely positive experience with our cabin... we were forward facing on Deck 11 and it was a wonderful location.... again, it is relative to ones own preferences!

Have fun on your cruise!! :)

2 thoughts

1. The coffee tastes MUCH better if you juse two of the packets for each pot. But even with that, the better thing to do is order it from room service IMHO

2. Some complain that NCL's beds are too hard - I like mine that way. If it is too hard for you, request an eggcrate from your steward - our friends did and they said it made all the difference for them.

3.DDP and I are big boys and we have never had an issue on NCL with the split in the bed.

Have a great cruise!

Archived