Rain Forest after 2pm in October

questor

My daughter is thinking of booking a RCL cruise that ports in San Juan from 2pm to 11pm. Is a tour to the Rain Forest feasible - it is listed as being available? We took the tour in January through Celebrity and it was a long way out to the Rain Forest, but we did it as a post cruise tour. (BTW our guide was fantastic despite the rain and our tour lasted longer than advertised as we ate at a local spot on the way to the airport)

My daughter is thinking of booking a RCL cruise that ports in San Juan from 2pm to 11pm. Is a tour to the Rain Forest feasible - it is listed as being available?

Sure...it takes about 1 hr to get there, but it is open until 6pm (and it is still light out until about 6:15pm in Oct). So you will have a few hours to see some of it and do a trail (on a cruise tour, probably will be La Mina or Big Tree trail).

Thanks for the quick reply. This board is so great.

There is a super deal on a 2011 cruise that they are considering. SJ is the best port on the itinerary and my daughter really wants to go to the Rain Forest (she is night blind so the daylight part is an issue)

Archived