How bad is the Ice Tea on board?

Missa

From my experience, the tea is un-sweetened. On the Explorer we had choices of lemonade, iced tea, and flavored waters to choose from. DH and I dont drink soda anymore so those choices worked out great for us. We mixed the lemonade and the tea and we actually liked it.

That's what I do, too. Iced tea mixed with lemonade (which was too sweet for my taste) made quite a pleasant drink.

the iced tea is great, very strong generally. thank god it is unsweetened and unflavored because then it wouldn't be iced tea. actually, a little lemon is good!

however most of the time i drink martini's and wine!!!!

I forget how the ice tea is on board. i normally get the soda package, but for a 5 night trip I was thinking of saving the $30. I recently started drinking more tea this summer, but I seem to remember the ice tea on board be pre-sweetened and tasting awful, is that right?

Make your own!!!! In the windjammer, put a tea bag in a cup of hot water. Poor over ice. If you are in a suite you can make hot ice, let cool add ice Done.... Enjoy!!:)

Archived