Temperature on the ship?

tobymonster

My husband and I will be sailing on Solstice in two weeks (yay!) and I was wondering what the inside temperature is like (over air-conditioned, etc). I'm bringing some sleeveless dresses for dinners and am not sure if I'll need a wrap or something for the restaurants, theater, etc.

Thanks!

(also, if anyone knows what the temp/weather is like for Western Caribbean in late October, that would be helpful too!)

It is always advisable to bring a wrap of some kind with you, depending upon how warm or cold natured you may be. If it is unneeded, simply put it on the back of your chair during the first evening's dinner.

The temps in the Western Caribbean in late October are magnificent, usually in the low 70's at night and mid 80's during the day. Of course, there can always be the maverick weather pattern that will bring cold weather from the North, but it is highly unlikely this time of year.

I just returned from the Solstice last week. The ships staterooms get down to about 68F (per my alarm clock gadget). The temps around the ships and in the public areas are quite comfortable. Id say lower 70s.

Cozumel was 82F last week. It didnt feel hot at all.

Temperatures in the Main Dining Room and Solstice Theater can be slightly chilly in the evening. I was very glad that I brought a light weight wrap and a light sweater with me.

Each stateroom has it's own thermostat, so you can control the temperature in your own room.

Archived