Water taxi what stops do you like to stop at and why?

dis2cruise

Since we arrive at fll by 10 am we have a full day and night. We were thinking of getting a ticket for the water taxi so we can see the rest of fll. So what stops should we stop at?? Also since we will be staying at the riverside hotel from what I have read there isn't any liquor store in the area where our hotel is. what stops would lead us to a liquor store for some booze and beer?

Stop #10, the Downtowner Saloon, is the next stop west on the river from the 9th Ave stop near your hotel. It will take you very close to the Publix liquor store and grocery on Andrews Ave.

Gallery One stop takes you a block away from Galleria Mall, if you like indoor shopping.

Beach Place and Seville St stops take you to good locations at the beachfront, and you can walk south of there and pick up the water taxi again at the Bahia Mar stop.

Las Olas Blvd is good for a few hours of shopping and dining.

I understand that there is a water taxi stop in the vicinity of the Ritz Carlton. Which stop would that be?

#4 Beach Place is the closest. I can't tell from the map exactly where the stop is on the intracoastal, but Beach Place is next door to the Ritz at the ocean.

Archived