13th October - Cruise Sale - Is it USA only?

Lotus Girl

I've had a few e-mails in from USA cruise companies and there seems to be some sort of cruise sale on the 13th October. Is this for USA only or is this for UK agents as well does anyone know?

I dont know as I book in the US ...but I have asked a friend here in UK and as soon as I know I will let you know :D

I dont know as I book in the US ...but I have asked a friend here in UK and as soon as I know I will let you know :D

I think we may have the same "mutual" friend who has a rather great job with lots of lovely cruising perks??? I know you can't post on here who you book with but would be interested to find out if they are cheaper than booking in UK now that the price drop system seems to have changed?

Karen

I think we may have the same "mutual" friend who has a rather great job with lots of lovely cruising perks??? I know you can't post on here who you book with but would be interested to find out if they are cheaper than booking in UK now that the price drop system seems to have changed?

Karen

Yes we share a mutual friend ...who is watching X factor just now so away from computer so should get your answer later.

Great thanks, it's Celebrity that we are looking at booking. Got a fantastic deal when RCCL did their WOW sale 2 weeks ago so got everything crossed that we can get another good deal.

Karen

We have booked a lot of our cruises thro' the US but, found that it is cheaper to book a Celebrity cruise thro' the UK. Even our next cruise (RCI) is slightly cheaper booking here in the UK. Compare both sides of the pond. ;)

Interesting that none of my local High Street travel agents know nothing about this sale! Nothing on =X= website either so it looks like it must be the best kept secret ever! Hopefully means I get the room I want on the deck that I want!

Archived