Carnival Liberty - November 6th, 2010

soccersharon

Tell me about the comedy club??? what time were the shows? How many different shows during the week?:o Thanks for the info

Four comedians over 4 nights and each night had 5 shows.

Started with two shows at 7 30 and I think 8 30 that were general audience and than 3 later shows that were R rated.

We will be on the LIBERTY JANUARY 22, 2011. Our son & wife will be in 7442 and our daughter & husband in 7446, & we will be in 7444. Take good pictures.

Elyse

Hi Elyse

We'll take tons of pictures! It's our first balcony experience, and we're looking forward to it!

We just got back yesterday from cruise and had a real nice time.

Food was good and comedy club very good.

Could you be a little more specific?

What was your favorite part of the cruise? What stops did you make? We're going to Cozumel, G Caymen, and Ocho Rios. It's only our second cruise, and we want to make the most of this one. Any info. you can share would be appreciated! Glad to hear the comedy was good - and the food is always good!

What was your favorite part of the cruise? What stops did you make? We're going to Cozumel, G Caymen, and Ocho Rios. It's only our second cruise, and we want to make the most of this one. Any info. you can share would be appreciated! Glad to hear the comedy was good - and the food is always good!

Our itinerary was E Caribbean so different ports.

Consider Nachi Cocum in Cozumel and Dunns River Falls excursion in Jamaica if you are in good enough physical shape for it.

GC many people do the stingray.

Go to port of call section and reac up on the ports you will visit.

No problem Flossygirl. I will take some pictures. We actually stayed in 7447 the last time we were on this ship. We always opt for the extended aft balconies. The only thing with the end rooms is there is no sofa. They have a table and a couple chairs. We don't mind. It actually seems like there is a bit more room.

I got off the Liberty exactly 1 week and 4 days ago. First cruise. The ship is beautiful, the staff is incredible, the food amazing! I went with my mom, and we also did the western route you are going on. I have not written my review on cruise critic yet, but it is coming. Cozumel was by far the best stop for your money, make sure to get downtown to the flea market (they are easier to barter with than in the port shops), we did the beginners snorkel excursion and it was great! Grand Cayman pretty spendy- we did the best of cayman island tour, the turtle farm is something else! Ocho Rios, we tubed the white river which is about 7 miles out of town-not crowded at all and much nicer than the town itself. The ship itself is captained by the best-had we not had some weather from hurricane Paula to outrun it would have been the smoothest ride I have ever been on. The cruise director was pretty good too. I really hope you enjoy your cruise, and if there are specific questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks, everyone!

15 days to go! Not really wishing them away, since the week will go by in a flash. Haven't done any packing either! Through CC, have met some great people who will be cruising with us. Cozumel does sound like so much fun...I think we opt for Mr. Sanchoz. GC will definitely visit 7 Mile Beach, Ocho Rios is still a plan in progress.

Will post pictures and some kind of review when we return. Will be good "post-cruise blues" therapy.

Dunns river falls lets you climb up a waterfall. It's one of the most popular excursions in Ocho Rios. You should look into it on the internet and see what you think. We had a blast!

Sailing with DB and DSIL - both have been to Dunn's River Falls, and I'm not necessarily the tourist trap kinda person. My mom visited the area in 1965, and she has a photo taken of her group there - would be cool for me and my bro to do the same thing, though! Thanks for the reply!

Happy cruising!

Sailing with DB and DSIL - both have been to Dunn's River Falls, and I'm not necessarily the tourist trap kinda person. My mom visited the area in 1965, and she has a photo taken of her group there - would be cool for me and my bro to do the same thing, though! Thanks for the reply!

Happy cruising!

I am also not a tourist trap type of person but I did enjoy Dunn's River Falls though. It wasn't all that touristy with the exception of the number of people that were there.

I am also not a tourist trap type of person but I did enjoy Dunn's River Falls though. It wasn't all that touristy with the exception of the number of people that were there.

Thanks for the reply. I guess we'll see how it goes. I'm up for almost anything. I'll just be glad to be there!:)

Archived