Pacific Dawn delayed Mon 11 Oct 2010

stanc61

Seems like they didn't leave a very nice lasting impression in people's minds. Not good for public relations when people leave with that sort of an experience.

P&O obviously are not happy, as they will no doubt have to credit the passengers for the next cruise for the first night that they missed.

yes there were a lot un happy people on board that said never again, but they will calm down sooner or later and some of them will cruise again, as for us bring on the next cruise:D 178 days to go

the cruise was way better then the cruise we did in june this yr no rain on port days except when we leaving mystery island, from our point of veiw no rough weather all good The only bad part of the cruise was the way they P&O treated every one when we could not get into brisbane port side, other then that we had a ball.

Glad to hear you had good weather Thied.

As far as P & O are concerned, it all comes down to communication and customer relations at the end of the day. It sounds as if there wasn't much of that offered to their passengers during the delay.

We can never blame the weather but we can place blame on the way we are treated because of the weather.

Jillybean

Glad to hear you had good weather Thied.

As far as P & O are concerned, it all comes down to communication and customer relations at the end of the day. It sounds as if there wasn't much of that offered to their passengers during the delay.

We can never blame the weather but we can place blame on the way we are treated because of the weather.

Jillybean

gee I wish I could write is like that so well said and so true, They seem to keep every close to them and don't tell any one anything and its not just P&O that do that.

Passengers would much happer if P&O just told people whats going, when things go wrong.

as well as some staff doing triva and things like that.

It amazes me when I read on the net in different site how wrong people can get with info like the boat with 12 people on board of tanna island, I read so about here was only six people and some where else i read there eight people and I read on ccs some one said we should check info before posting it mmm yes we should I would say.

Archived