Single Supplement

toby27

Hi, am seriuosly considering a cruise from HK in Feb 2011 with Azamara, can someone tell me the single supplement or if they help with a person to share... I am new to cruising. Went to HK in Feb this year with the travelling companion from hell and want to go back there but also wanted to see a few other things. Have done Euroope and lots of other places in the past but want to see more of Asia. I am amazed by this website, some people have done upwards of 40 cruises and back to back! If I could afford to do that, I would buy a stateroom on the World ship or something. You learn something new every day... We live in interesting times!!!

Anyway thanks to anyone who replies....

Hi, am seriuosly considering a cruise from HK in Feb 2011 with Azamara, can someone tell me the single supplement or if they help with a person to share... I am new to cruising. Went to HK in Feb this year with the travelling companion from hell and want to go back there but also wanted to see a few other things. Have done Euroope and lots of other places in the past but want to see more of Asia. I am amazed by this website, some people have done upwards of 40 cruises and back to back! If I could afford to do that, I would buy a stateroom on the World ship or something. You learn something new every day... We live in interesting times!!!

Hi Toby, I suggest you call Azamara, but from recall as this was posted elsewhere, if you go to 'book now' on the web site the single supplement is automatically added to your price.

Something worth noting is that the prices on the .com versus the .co.uk web sites for our cruise in April are around £100 more expensive on the uk site:confused:. Why that is I have no idea unless it's protection against variable exchange rates? Not sure if you can book the on the UK site in any case, or if that difference applies to all cruises.

David

Hi Toby27 !

As you are from Australia, and the rules may be different in your region. I suggest contacting Azamara directly, or a Local Travel Agent. I hope everything works out for you. Good Luck !

Hi Toby - I know for a number of cruises they do rates at 125% But i don't think they do it for every cruise. They go to Hong Kong fairly frequently it seems though so its possible. I agree though it's probably best to contact Azamara directly. Have fun!

Archived