Nachi Vs Mr. Sancho's

TheJayCat

I tried to book Nachi for my excursion that is coming real soon and they are booked. I did get on the waiting list for it though. So I put down a $20 deposit for Mr. Sancho's instead. My question is this. If Nachi contacts me to let me know that they are available, is it that much better than Mr. Sancho's to lose my deposit?

Nachi was nice, but I really enjoyed Mr Sanchos as much or maybe even more. I think the food at Mr Sanchos was better. I have been to both and you can't go wrong with either.

If you end up at Mr Sanchos you should have a good day, it was a little more laid back than Nachi.

have fun

They are both beach clubs in Cozumel. I dont think you can book them through the cruise ship, but they are far and away the better choice for any beach day than the cruise excursion desks can offer.

Do a search for them via google and see for yourself.

Mr Sanchos & Nachi Cocom are beach resorts. google them. Nachi is booked through island marketing. These resorts are private and limit capacity. Nachi only allows 100 guests and usually books quick. 49.00 all you can drink, food, beach, pool/hot tub with swim up bar, etc. Great deal especially for under 50 bucks.

you would be better off trying mr sanchos then staying on the ship.

Where did you find Mr sanchos all inclusive for 25.00? that doesnt sound right. Nachi all inclusive....open bar, food, etc is 49.00 and last I looked Mr sanchos was the same.

My error! :o

I know Nachi would cost us $100 & when I was looking at Mr Sancho's I had that figure in mind. Obviously I was thinking of it as a per person rate so Mr Sancho's was looking like a really good price!.

Mr Sanchos & Nachi Cocom are beach resorts. google them. Nachi is booked through island marketing. These resorts are private and limit capacity. Nachi only allows 100 guests and usually books quick. 49.00 all you can drink, food, beach, pool/hot tub with swim up bar, etc. Great deal especially for under 50 bucks.

Really easy to find Mr. Sanchos : http://www.mrsanchos.com/mr_sanchos/restaurant.htm

and Nachi http://cozumelnachicocom.net/

Personally, I will wait. Can't commit 25 days in advance!

Sharon

Really easy to find Mr. Sanchos : http://www.mrsanchos.com/mr_sanchos/restaurant.htm

and Nachi http://cozumelnachicocom.net/

Personally, I will wait. Can't commit 25 days in advance!

Sharon

Waiting is fine as long as where you go isn't a big deal for you. The max number for Nachi is 100. When 2 or 3 ships are in, they fill up pretty quickly. We're doing a B2B next month & will be in Cozumel twice. A couple of weeks ago I was only able to make reservations for 1 of the 2 days we'll be there. I'll check again when we're there but I think we'll end up at Mr Sancho's on our 2nd visit.

Last October Mr. Sanchos was $45 all inclusive. We really enjoyed it and the food was amazing. There was a very nice pool and lots of tables with umbrellas. I am planning to take my 3 year old grandson over the winter. The food was really, really good!! AND the drinks were really, really strong and yummy.

We had a blast at Mr. Sancho's a few weeks ago for $45. I have yet to visit Nachi but I am sure that Sancho's has more activities (horseback, ATV, kayak, snorkeling, water toys, etc.).

Probably cannot go wrong with Nachi or Sancho's! if ever in Costa Maya visit the Tequila Beach Club, its an AI for $30! THE BEST $30 WE HAVE EVER SPENT!

Nachi is really too expensive for those of us on Destiny...we are only there half a day

I think Sanchos is mediocre at best....and their booking agent, beachtours is not trustworthy

if you go to Sanchos a la carte that might be ok

I am going to the new all inclusive with cozumel watersports...ocean resort

only $37

I also like the location..can walk over to Paradise Beach, Carlos and Charlies, San Francisco

Paradise Beach is nice....went there last april....but I am not into the kids toys in the water

there is also a good review here of San Francisco Beach Club....it seemed to be reasonable for a la carte....a few years ago it had those "low" loungers and was not as nice but seems to have improved

I am looking forward to the Ocean deal for $37..food , drinks, loungers,

pool....and the location is great to wander and check out the other clubs/little shops

I tried to book Nachi for my excursion that is coming real soon and they are booked. I did get on the waiting list for it though. So I put down a $20 deposit for Mr. Sancho's instead. My question is this. If Nachi contacts me to let me know that they are available, is it that much better than Mr. Sancho's to lose my deposit?

If you're going to be in Cozumel on November 3rd - don't hold your breath for the waitlist for Nachi to come through. There is a group from a Disney cruise that has booked almost all the spots for that day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the Ocean Beach club close enough to Paradise beach that I could rent a pass for my kids to use their toys or not? Im looking for a "nice" resort AI with a pool, chairs, clean facilities, and water toys. Was at San Fran a couple years ago with adults not kids....not sure if I want to go again it would be nice to try something new

Archived