Sojourn Maitre'D, "Nicholas"??

Martita B.

Anyone know or sailed with "Nicholas?" He's to be the Maitre'D (dining room) on the Sojourn Crossing ~I've never heard of him ~

Martita B.

Hi Martha!

I'm really happy to hear that Nicholas Botha will be Maitre'D on our Sojourn crossing! I think he is very good at his job and is a pleasant young man as well.

Marja

Just returned from the Sojourn where Nicholas was the maitre d and he was super. He was really on top of everything and did a great job. Besides that, he was genuine and real. When he spoke with you he was interested and he listened. A wonderful smile to boot! Your lucky to be under his care!

Nicholas was terrific. He was all over the dining room and great with names. Always appeared genuinely caring for your comfort. However the seating situation seemed that the first timers got the "back of the Bus".

I prefer tables that are yours for the length of the cruise as is done on the Silver Sea ships and Regent, at least that has been our experience.

Boatie

Do you know his previous experience? Our two new Hot Men both came from Silversea ~Ralph & Hubert.

Was Executive Housekeeper "Sandra " aboard?

Thank you for posting ~:p

Martita B.

I believe he was on the Odyssey and was in the Poolside Grill. He is very good adn very personable.

Bobboe

Archived