Refunds

familyofrobot

Hi All,

I purchased a few things through my celebrity for a cruise I had booked and then had to reschedule my trip so I cancelled the purchases. I was told at the time that I would get a refund. Its now 10 days later and still nothing. I called celebrity and they wont tell me anything because I booked through a travel agent. I contacted my travel agent and he said it can take 2-3 billing cycles to get my refund. Thats 60-90 days!

Doesn't that seem a bit crazy? Thats AFTER my final payment date and only 10 days before my cruise. I don't understand. Has anyone else ever had this happen with Celebrity?

Thanks,

Holly

Hi All,

I purchased a few things through my celebrity for a cruise I had booked and then had to reschedule my trip so I cancelled the purchases. I was told at the time that I would get a refund. Its now 10 days later and still nothing. I called celebrity and they wont tell me anything because I booked through a travel agent. I contacted my travel agent and he said it can take 2-3 billing cycles to get my refund. Thats 60-90 days!

Doesn't that seem a bit crazy? Thats AFTER my final payment date and only 10 days before my cruise. I don't understand. Has anyone else ever had this happen with Celebrity?

Thanks,

Holly

You should call Guest Services. You can ask them about things such as Dining or canceled Shore Excursions that were purchased directly through them and not an outside TA.

Hi All,

Thanks,

Holly

When you cancel online it does say 2-3 billing cycles but it has never taken 60-90 days and I am not sure what Celebrity considers a "biling cycle". I am sure that we received our refunds in 2-3 weeks.

Sue

Archived