Make Sure to review Final Confirmation Letter

Venusleo1

Just wanted to share some info and some of my experiences thus far with future brides.

I will be getting married in 15 days aboard RCI's Grandeur of the Seas Oct. 28th.

I just recieved my "Final Call" this morning- good news is I did get the venue I requested! I started crying when I found out. I havnt been very emotional through this process, I've had a couple of melt downs because my best friend and maid of honor said has not lived up to her title at all durring the process and also when I found my wedding dress.. well actually no tears there till she placed the vail on my head and then I started sobbing!

Anyways...We will be having both the ceremony and reception in The South Pacific Lounge!!!!Ceremony is at 1pm with reception immediatly following.

Note: I was very concerned that because I booked a DJ I was going to end up in the Disco, which I did not want. So just because you booked a DJ does not mean you will definatly be in a disco setting for your reception.

What I wanted to let you guys know is that they also send out an e-mail with your Final Confirmation Letter. Make sure to go through this with a fine tooth comb as I found alot of errors on mine.

They had the groom wakling down the asile, not what we requested.

We have 1 sailing guest and 26 non-sailing guests, and alot of their information was incorrect. Incorrect names, birthdates, and driver's license numbers. I would hate to think of them not letting my fiance's brother onto the ship because the DL# was not correct.

I sent an e-mail listing all of the corrections and she has sent me back the corrected Final Confirmation letter.

So please, please, please make sure you all review this and go over all the details especially your guest list.

Congratulations to all you future brides out there! If anyone has any questions, I feel like I can answer them now, so feel free to ask.

When I get back I will post a review of my Grand wedding on The Grandeur!

Archived