Superstar Karaoke??

ThisFemmeKat

I was just wondering which ships had this type of karaoke. For those of you who dont know, it is karaoke where you sing with a live band instead of an audio track. I know not all ships have it.. I was wondering which do. I am on the Dream in 3 weeks. I would love to take part in this.. also does it only happen once in the week? or more aften?

I was just wondering which ships had this type of karaoke. For those of you who dont know, it is karaoke where you sing with a live band instead of an audio track. I know not all ships have it.. I was wondering which do. I am on the Dream in 3 weeks. I would love to take part in this.. also does it only happen once in the week? or more aften?

The good news is that since only 7 day cruises do this....the Dream is a 7 day!!

I know the Splendor just got it installed (there is some tech work that has to be done because they use a computer for the lyrics)....

I will see if I can find out if the Dream has it yet.

ALL the 7 day cruises are suppose to have it by the end of the year...so I am looking forward to doing it on the Liberty the end of November...

providing my voice EVER recovers from this past B2B.....

Archived