Carnival Blue Lagoon tour

kennden

Taking carnival blue lagoon tour. After that, we wanted to go to the Atlantis aquarium. I thought that I read on one of the boards that if you visited the aquarium after 6:00 pm, that it was free. Is this true? Thank you

I have read that you can visit the Digs I think is what it's been called after a certain time of the day for free. Check the Bahamas Port of Call forum for more information.

Also, since you are taking the Carnival Blue Lagoon tour, can you tell me what time it departs? I am considering a cruise on the Imagination next year and would love to know the times of departure from the ship and back to port.

At Atlantis, the special "Dig" part is technically free after 6 pm, but that is only because the people who check the tickets etc. don't work after that time. So while you can go and look and not pay - you still have to be careful.

While I was in Nassau (not on a cruise - visiting friends) we did the Blue Lagoon during the day and I believe the last boat (cruise-ship excursion or non) left around 4:30. We then had enough time to go for dinner and then back to Atlantis to check out the dig... which was super cool!

Archived