Annelli from Constellationh

2ladies

• 3 months later...
Anyone know where Annelli, Social Hostess from Constellation, is working? I heard maybe Princess.

Anywhere but Celebrity.

She was our social hostess on our last Constellation cruise. We found her to be aloof and so different from what we've heard of the other Celebrity hostesses. She stopped by our suite the first day of the cruise to let us know that if we needed anything, we could find her in one of the bars after dinner. Didn't hear from her again.

Does anyone know whether Leigh is still with Celebrity?? She was a doll.

• 2 months later...

I don't know what to say - it must be the same Annelli - I now know she is on a Princess. That girl was amazing fun - Annelli is very down to earth - are you sure the problem is not with yourselves? She is extremely outgoing and friendly - my only criticism would be TOO friendly!!!

I have an update on Anneli as of April 2005. I hear from her by email periodically. Once leaving Celebrity, she went to the Diamond Princess doing Alaska cruises. Then went back to England for her time off. During that time, she interviewed and considered hotel management in Dubai, but in the end, went back to Diamond which was to be sailing Alaska, then Japan, China and Thailand, destinations she has always wanted.

I loved Anneli. We connected almost like mother/daughter. I found her to be sweet and sensitive underneath that cool exterior. I could say so much more about that, but suffice it to say, things are not always what they seem. She hung out with us, or shall I say, she invited us to hang out with her and the captain on many evenings in the lounge on Constellation. We had a blast actually. She shared about her life and her dreams. It was very special, really.

Meet Leigh at our Cruise Critic party. She was fabulous. Seems to me the hostess on our cruises did such a great job with Cruise Critic passengers. The Cruise Directors could't wait to disappear, not there thing apparently. Where is Leigh?

I know everyone's entitled to their opinion, and no, I don't think the "problem was with ourselves". We have cruised multiple cruises/lines at the high end level and have experiences with many persons in the social director position.

Glad you got to know her and enjoy her. That was not our experience. Maybe she was having a bad week. Nuf said

Still would love to know where Leigh is... Lulabelle, when and where did you get to know her?

Archived