Transport for 11 from Orlando to Port Canaveral

bender031177

We are a group of 11 needing transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral and I'm wondering if anyone has a company to recommend? I'd prefer to have private transportation rather than sharing a large bus with a large crowd.

I checked the "I work in Port Canaveral" thread and the two companies they recommend don't give rates on their site.

Any other recommendations?

I checked the "I work in Port Canaveral" thread and the two companies they recommend don't give rates on their site.

you need to call or email them and they will be happy to help you...we are going with BEACHLINE TRANSPORTATION...very pleasant to deal with and highly recommended on that thread!--just 2 of us but i know they offer for groups etc.

We are a group of 11 needing transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral and I'm wondering if anyone has a company to recommend? I'd prefer to have private transportation rather than sharing a large bus with a large crowd.

As Starfish says, drop them an email - that is why I always try to put in emails so that it makes it easier on everyone - I have a new update that is coming up but waiting for help -

You will be surprise just how great everyone will be once you make the first step to send them a note.

Good Luck and please let us know how you make out ok>

you need to call or email them and they will be happy to help you...we are going with BEACHLINE TRANSPORTATION...very pleasant to deal with and highly recommended on that thread!--just 2 of us but i know they offer for groups etc.

starfish - how much is it gonna cost for just the 2 of u?? i called beachline today and they quoted me $57 per person, each way

Beachline is who I used too. I did call around for pricing, which got emailed to me. For what I wanted, they were the best. I needed transportation from airport to a resort. Than from port back to airport. Being attentive, they did ask if I needed them from the resort to port, but I had family for that leg. I was very happy with their service. http://www.beachlinetransportation.net/

Archived