Where to put wallet

mawvkysc

When going on the stingray/snorkel tours what do you do with you wallet?:eek: Are there ways to secure them? Has anyone had a problem with theft on one of these tours? We are thinking of going with Captain Marvins tour.

When going on the stingray/snorkel tours what do you do with you wallet?:eek: Are there ways to secure them? Has anyone had a problem with theft on one of these tours? We are thinking of going with Captain Marvins tour.

No need to carry your wallet ashore. Your S&S card, a credit card, ID, some small cash in a water proof "wallet". An Aloksak or equivalent will do.

http://www.loksak.com/purchase?product_type=10

We use a waterproof case like the first one on Amazon, but you can get it at your local dive shop or I've even seen them at Wal-mart - just make sure the o-rings are good and solid. While you are at it, pick up a cheapie water-proof camera for snorkeling.

that's a great idea!

• 3 weeks later...

A never-fail option I use...a zip lock bag! Put only your S&S card, small amount of cash, and your credit or debit card in it...zip it and if you feel uneasy leaving it on the beach or snorkel boat, stick it inside your swimsuit!

I use another bag on the beach for keeping my Kindle and other stuff dry and sand-free...

I never leave home without a bunch of them!

Archived