Want to read another Serenade review?

OK, question for all you recent Serenader's. Does anyone know if Sam is still on board? He has been our favorite bar tender the last 2 yrs and hoping he is on in November. I know last year he talked about switching ships.

Here is his photo (with our after dinner shots)

2440632680103583464S500x500Q85.jpg

Hmmmm....I don't remember seeing him but we did have another very nice bartender during dinner service. I just forget his name.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review and especially the bit about obsessing over the ship. I am there now. Prior military, I gotta get good intel, everything must be organized and squared away. But, I will take you advice and start relaxing, now that I've laid out and photograph my attire for each day and packed:D

In my mind, I'm on the curb waiting for the cab. 35 days and wake up call to San Juan.:)

Thanks for the review and especially the bit about obsessing over the ship. I am there now. Prior military, I gotta get good intel, everything must be organized and squared away. But, I will take you advice and start relaxing, now that I've laid out and photograph my attire for each day and packed:D

In my mind, I'm on the curb waiting for the cab. 35 days and wake up call to San Juan.:)

Never been in the military, but that anal packing thing? Got it down! Enjoy your cruise!!:)

We will be on her in January, can't wait. We booked an aft balcony on the wake of the ship on deck 8. It is supposed to be an extra long balcony, and we are anxious to be able to experience all the beautiful views leaving the various ports. :)

Never been in the military, but that anal packing thing? Got it down! Enjoy your cruise!!:)

I'm Seriously Thinking About Booking This Ship!!! Have Heard Nothing But Good Reviews So Far!!!

I Live In NYC, And, For Those Of You Who Flew Out Of JFK-SJU, How Much Was The Airfare??

Thanks!!:)

No doubt, you will love this ship.

We flew Delta. Got ripped off, because although the fare was a bit cheaper then Jet Blue we got hit with baggage fees. We paid about

$380/pp plus $23/bag/pp @way!

Still, we had ended up paying less in total then flying to a Florida port.

We were on the Serenade 2 weeks ago!! (10/10/10 sailing) It is a gorgeous ship! Everyone was super nice/helpful. We made great friends with all the people from our roll-call which made the cruise all the more enjoyable. Dh and I went in the main pool and I didn't notice anything amiss with it at all...but then again, I wasn't really paying attention....I tend to zone out on vacation :) We are hoping to do Oasis or Allure next time (2012) but may just end up booking Serenade again and doing the other side of the Southern! We have discovered we enjoy the smaller ships a bit more since this sailing!

We will be on her in January, can't wait. We booked an aft balcony on the wake of the ship on deck 8. It is supposed to be an extra long balcony, and we are anxious to be able to experience all the beautiful views leaving the various ports. :)

We've got a corner aft cabin on nine...our first aft! But we have to wait til September, how we'll do it, I don't know! Maybe putting anal planning in overdrive!!!:D

Archived