Captain and CD on Diamond

salty56

I would perfer Vines ad IC with no MUTS or Sanctuary.

I think a lot of us would...evidently the IC and Vines concepts were in the plans but are not being proceeded with due to budget. I was told that connections for the them were just not available. However we can live in hopes.

is the CD currently...she is terrifc..in fact...I think she is the best CD we have every encounterd (and the first female!)

I'm not sure how long she will be on board though, because she got married in Alaska before the T/A which began mid September, and she is planning on retiring and moving to Florida. It will certainly be a loss for Princess! Can't remember the Captain's name...but he is very young (40), Italian and good looking!...oh...and he did a great job avoiding a typhoon while off the coast of mainland China as well as a storm in the Baring Sea!!! ;) LuAnn

is the CD currently...she is terrifc..in fact...I think she is the best CD we have every encounterd (and the first female!)

I'm not sure how long she will be on board though, because she got married in Alaska before the T/A which began mid September, and she is planning on retiring and moving to Florida. It will certainly be a loss for Princess! Can't remember the Captain's name...but he is very young (40), Italian and good looking!...oh...and he did a great job avoiding a typhoon while off the coast of mainland China as well as a storm in the Baring Sea!!! ;) LuAnn

We also enjoyed Sammi in September, she is right up there with the best of them. She was staying on thru the cruise to Asia but I am not sure that she was staying beyond the refit. I knew she either had just got married or was engaged but didn't know about her retirement plans...but she has retired before.

Shame we are not getting IC or vines but we'll take anything I suppose.

Hope sammi stays on we had her on the Sapphire for a Xmas cruise 2006 and she was terrific fun.

Also had Nick Bates as captain but I believe he went to Cunard then retired. He was brilliant, very funny man.

Salty56

Sammi Baker?

Archived