Please Help.... First time cruiser!

nwnate

I am looking at booking my first cruise and was curious if I should go to Grand Caymen and Jamaica or Grand Caymen and Cozume. It will be a 5 day with Carnival. Please let me know what your think or any tips or advice. Thanks!:)

we loved ocho rios book with orville taylor he was a great guide he showed us the country part of jamaica fern gully, spice mountain, dunns river falls he sang to us and told us of their culture when his family vacations they go to the other side of the island he has never been off the island it was a nice change seeing someone as genuinely nice as orville was to us i cant brag on him enough we didnt feel unsafe at any time in jamaica as alot of reviews have really been unfair i wouldnt have missed it!!!!!! enjoy!!!!

Jamaica is beautiful - a country that has o much to offer in beauty of both people who live there and the land in where they live.

Cozumel is a port DH & I dearly love. Been there five times and looking forward to our next stop next month.

IMHO, I'd take Cozumel over Jamaica any day, mainly due to the safety issue getting somewhere outside of the port.

Both ports are great.

Dianne

Just back from our cruise which stopped in Ocho, I must say I could hardly wait to stop in Ocho as I have always wanted to go, but guess what I will never ever go back, the baggering was terrible, constent being asked to buy drugs even the tour guides were bugging us to buy, and the store people were very bothersom as well, I am glad I never took our kids and also very happy we were only there for 8 hours.

Archived