QM2 Christmas & New Year 19th Dec 12/19/10 19/12/10 : Roll Call

Britcruiser81

Hi Britcruiser81-

Partner Jerry and I will be aboard. We have done this Holiday sailing from NY before, but not in a long time...and on QE2 rather than QM2. Looking forward to this one, as well.

All the best

Larry

Hi - I booked with Pied Pipers UK agent and he said that there were approx 16 in the group. I got a great deal on pre-cruise hotel - Sheraton Brooklyn - not Manhatten I know but not planning on having a wild night pre-cruise (yet!). Looking forward to meeting you on board.

Working with travel agent and Pied Piper for pricing on this cruise. I will let you know by tomorrow -we are in the west coast so pp is closed now.

Hope to meet you all on this fabulous cruise

Jorge and Brent in California :D

Partner change his mind, 15 days in the Caribbean is not his idea of a fabulous cruise. To me, the idea of 15 days on the QM2 is a plan for a good time. We are not going :( I guess, unless I change partner :p

• 1 month later...

Wishing all of you who are traveling to New York a safe and trouble free journey.

Bundle up - It will be cold standing on deck 13 as we pass under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge - a sight not to be missed.

Jerry and I look forward to meeting you at the M&G on the 20th (if our paths don't cross sooner).

Larry

Archived