Hello again Carnival people!

Aim1

Well, I've not been on here for ages, probably since May in fact!

Some of you may remember my other half has done lots of work on various cruise ships, and tomorrow he will be off again to do some more.

Now I'm a bit rubbish as I don't know after the first ship which other ones he will be working on, I THINK one may be the Carnival Inspiration?

He flies from London to Turku tomorrow and will be working until the 27th on the Allure of the Seas, I know, I know, she's not a Carnival ship - sorry! :o Then he flies from Finland over to Freeport (4 flights to get him over there, rather him than me!) and joins the next ship, as I say, not sure what one!

He's got a total of 4 jobs before he returns home, and depending on the timings/work which needs doing, it looks like he will be out there the whole time without being able to come home. We're therefore looking at him finally coming back on aroundabout the 16th December.

I don't really know what I'm posting for, other than to say hello again! I'll probably start reading this forum again during the evenings as I get a bit lonely if I'm sat at home by myself!

Anyway, enough waffle from me, have a good day everyone! :D

Good Morning! Glad to hear your hubby is working,,,,sorry to hear you won't be with him, and he'll be gone for some time. I used to work aboard the ships as well, (I'm a computer engineer) so I know what he's doing.

Hope the time goes quickly for you, and you be together again soon. Stop in here occasionally, and let us know how you're doing. If the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I were in the U.K., we'd buy you a beer! :cool:

"SKY"

Good day - eh

Welcome back and I hope the time goes quickly for you. My husband is often out of town but never for that duration. I am sure you can add a wealth of information and advice to this forum so do keep track of us. All the best

I know she's not 'one of yours' but here's the Allure of the Seas in Turku...

73278_443368770671_600125671_5870325_7905549_n.jpg

No heating as yet, about 2 degrees on board!

Least I know my OH can get in touch when he can find some Wifi, so I should be able to get some shots of the Inspiration next week at some point! :D

Archived