WOOHOO just made Diamond Plus

gemcam1

WOOHOO just made Diamond Plus.

I have a question for any D+'s that were on Oasis - Can you get into the shows without a reservation (even though they are recommended) by just showing your seapass card with Diamond Plus on it prior to the show being opened up 10 minutes before for people without reservations?

Policy states the following:

Priority seating at theater, ice show and Aquatheater events 10

10Please remember to be seated for all shows at least 10 minutes prior to showtime as 5 minutes before showtime, your seats will be released to guests without reservations. Reservations are recommended for all shows on Oasis class.

WOOHOO just made Diamond Plus.

I have a question for any D+'s that were on Oasis - Can you get into the shows without a reservation (even though they are recommended) by just showing your seapass card with Diamond Plus on it prior to the show being opened up 10 minutes before for people without reservations?

Policy states the following:

Priority seating at theater, ice show and Aquatheater events 10

10Please remember to be seated for all shows at least 10 minutes prior to showtime as 5 minutes before showtime, your seats will be released to guests without reservations. Reservations are recommended for all shows on Oasis class.

Congratulations!!:):) We made D+ a few months ago and the excitement is still fresh in my mind.

Sorry I don't have answers to your questions, but I am very interested in the answers since we just booked the Allure.

Go to the Concierge Lounge and the Concierge will put a small VIP sticker on your Sea pass card. This adds to your D+ status. You can get into everything but the comedy show on Oasis. It is such a small venue that you still have to make reservations for it.

Archived