Looking for pic's of Dream's aft wrap staterooms #7454/7459

stacycakes1

I am sailing on the Carnival Magic next July and am in the aft wrap stateroom on deck 7. This room should look almost identical to the room numbers 7454 and 7559 on the Dream and was wondering if anyone had any pictures for me to look at to get an idea of the room's spacing.

Thanks!

It was our first cruise so I really don't have anything to compare it to but I didn't notice any swaying and didn't hear any noise. We liked it so much we booked 8473 (aft wrap) for our next cruise. I noticed swaying in the MDR much more than I saw in our cabin and it wasn't bad.

We had 7454 on the Dream in June. We are big aft wrap fans, but much prefer these same cabins on the Conquest class ships. The cabin was okay, NO couch (which we knew when we booked it) but the balcony is much more narrow than those on the conquest class ships. We loved the Dream, but would most likely book the same cabin one deck lower if we sail her again; it appeared to be wider. We had a dozen cabins connecting on our cruise (for our sons wedding!) and chose this deck over deck 6 to avoid noise issues from the clubs below deck 6.

IMG_2822.JPG

View looking down

IMG_2824.JPG

Dividers open down the starboard side

IMG_2742.JPG

Dividers open across the back

IMG_2747.JPG

Desk area

IMG_2490.JPG

We had 7454 on the Dream in June. We are big aft wrap fans, but much prefer these same cabins on the Conquest class ships. The cabin was okay, NO couch (which we knew when we booked it) but the balcony is much more narrow than those on the conquest class ships. We loved the Dream, but would most likely book the same cabin one deck lower if we sail her again; it appeared to be wider. We had a dozen cabins connecting on our cruise (for our sons wedding!) and chose this deck over deck 6 to avoid noise issues from the clubs below deck 6.

IMG_2822.JPG

View looking down

IMG_2824.JPG

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG

Desk area

IMG_2490.JPG

Do you happen to have any pics of the actual room? That is what I am concerned about, if it has enough space for a long trip?

IMG_2822.JPG

View looking down

IMG_2824.JPG

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG

Desk area

IMG_2490.JPG

Do you happen to have any pics of the actual room? That is what I am concerned about, if it has enough space for a long trip?

It was our first cruise so I really don't have anything to compare it to but I didn't notice any swaying and didn't hear any noise. We liked it so much we booked 8473 (aft wrap) for our next cruise. I noticed swaying in the MDR much more than I saw in our cabin and it wasn't bad.

Thanks! That is the info I was in need of. I wasn't sure if it was any worse back there.

Thanks! That is the info I was in need of. I wasn't sure if it was any worse back there.

Plenty of space! Even without the storage space under the couch we had plenty of room. As a matter of fact, everyone met in our cabin for drinks several times...of course we spent a lot of time on the balcony. It is a comfortable cabin; we did not feel crowded.....but would prefer a deeper balcony. I will search for pictures of the cabin...because it was a family wedding with LOTS of friends on board too, I tended to focus more on "people" pictures.

Plenty of space! Even without the storage space under the couch we had plenty of room. As a matter of fact, everyone met in our cabin for drinks several times...of course we spent a lot of time on the balcony. It is a comfortable cabin; we did not feel crowded.....but would prefer a deeper balcony. I will search for pictures of the cabin...because it was a family wedding with LOTS of friends on board too, I tended to focus more on "people" pictures.

No couch but was there a table and/or a chair or two ????

• 3 months later...

We are booked in cabin 6492 of the Dream in June. Did you have any issues with noise from the club below? I've read where some people say they heard nothing, and others who say the noise was horrible.

Archived