Cabo ATV?

sink

Has anyone done ATV rides in Cabo?

We will be arriving on Easter Sunday via Celebrity Mercury. Was thinking about doing either the boat trip to "lands end" or doing an ATV ride on the beach/sand dunes.

Where do you rent an ATV and the pricing plan? And what type of "security deposit" would we need to provide (a driver's license and/or credit card)? How about safety or potential risks to avoid (don't want to get hurt or get ticketed, or worst, throw into a Mexican Jail).

Thanks for your help.

Has anyone done ATV rides in Cabo?

We will be arriving on Easter Sunday via Celebrity Mercury. Was thinking about doing either the boat trip to "lands end" or doing an ATV ride on the beach/sand dunes.

Where do you rent an ATV and the pricing plan? And what type of "security deposit" would we need to provide (a driver's license and/or credit card)? How about safety or potential risks to avoid (don't want to get hurt or get ticketed, or worst, throw into a Mexican Jail).

Thanks for your help.

We're there too... tho through NCL Star. We too would appreciate this info. Also, we have a 14y/o. Can he drive by hiimself?

Thanks!!!!

I just called the ATV company today to book it for my son and husband. We are on the Mercury too arriving in Cabo on Easter Sunday. They said fine and that I should call to confirm two days before. It will be $60 each. They are both driving their own. (unless my 13 year old son has a problem and then he will have to double up) They look pretty good.

My dh and I did the ATV's in Cabo. He drove and I enjoyed the scenery. I'm almost positive that our ATV had a big sign saying that you had to be 16 to drive it. I don't remember us having to show a driver's license or anything. We got some quick instructions on how to operate the vehicle, tested it around the loading area for a little bit and then took off into the desert park with our guides - one leading the way, and one following up at the end of line.

Here's the information I have for the ATV company we are using:

http://www.loscabosguide.com/activity/despark.htm

It's a 3 hour trip $60 for single rider and $80 for double riders.

Phone Number: (624)144-0127 (From USA dial 01152 first)

They were very helpful. We didn't have to leave a deposit. Just have to call two days before. If you have any more questions please ask.

Kmezz:

Thanks for the information. I found their web page on google as well and have previously emailed them with additional information request, but their email per their web page came back undeliverable. I'm glad that you've gotten a hold of them.

The only draw back is that they only offer tours at 9 and 12 and we've have to be back at the dock no later than 5:30PM and not sure if we have enough time (Desert Park ATV is located at the "Corridor".

Which time did you reserve?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived