Smoking Question

colocop004

We are upgrading our cabin on the Solstice sailing on 112810. One thing that I did not think about when booking the cruise to begin with was what side of the ship (port or starboard) is smoking allowed on the exterior decks?

I know that no one is allowed to smoke in the cabin or verandah's but was wondering for the the rest of the decks where smoking is allowed. Thanks!

The area where you are most likely to have problems would be if you are on the port side on one of the lower decks that have balconies. There is a smoking area on deck five of the port side, so people in balconies on deck 6 & 7 sometimes report being bothered by the smoke.

And as I recall some if the worst times for smoke is right before and after the two dinner times. I have seen lots of people trying to get one last cigarette before dinner, and then right after dinner. On one cruise a few avid smokers ran out between courses of their meal to smoke. So basically you can expect smokers on that deck from about 5:45PM to 10:30PM.

Archived