Time to Try HAL Again?

turquoisesea

Hi loyal HAL cruisers. It has many years since we sailed on HAL and I am thinking I should give it another try. We sailed on the Zeiderdam when she was new and had a terrible cruise. The plumbing problems were at their height and the menu was mostly Asian due to the current head chef, and I was not a fan.

So, I have been reading the reveiws and think this might be a good choice. I have a few questions...

We have been sailing lately on the bigger Princess and RCI ships and now we are looking at the Eurodam for December. Will I feel movement in the Caribbean on the smaller ship? Also, what is their smoking policy? Unfortunately :eek::eek: my husband is a smoker, so I need to know he will be happy. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi loyal HAL cruisers. It has many years since we sailed on HAL and I am thinking I should give it another try. We sailed on the Zeiderdam when she was new and had a terrible cruise. The plumbing problems were at their height and the menu was mostly Asian due to the current head chef, and I was not a fan.

So, I have been reading the reveiws and think this might be a good choice. I have a few questions...

We have been sailing lately on the bigger Princess and RCI ships and now we are looking at the Eurodam for December. Will I feel movement in the Caribbean on the smaller ship? Also, what is their smoking policy? Unfortunately :eek::eek: my husband is a smoker, so I need to know he will be happy. Any advice would be appreciated!

Can only speak for my own experience on similar ships and can tell you that your hubby will be happy with HAL's current smoking policy:D

Joanie

Archived