Need info for the Dawn 9 day

Santaa

Can any one tell me about the 9 day cruise on the dawn from Miami and goes to Barbados ?. We have always cruised with CCL but they don't offer a cruise that departs from the US to Barbados. Any help would be great and pics of a balcony room would also be great. Looking at first week of Dec. 2011 Thanks.

We did the 9 day on the Dawn this past January. It was an awesome trip, just the right mix of port and sea days for us. Also had great ports including Barbados. Make sure you do an excursion in Barbados that takes you to the turtles...awesome!

We were in an AB suite so can't help with balcony pics, but should be lots out there of regular balcony rooms.

If there are any specific questions you would like answered, ask away!

BTW, we have done one Carnival cruise and I think you will like the Dawn! ;)

We did this cruise last January as well. Barbados is very nice. Wouldn't recommend the excursion we took to the beach, the name of which escapes me now. The water was extremely rough and we were hurt, although not seriously. My favorite port on this cruise was beautiful St Kitts. We did the train excursion. LOVED Cayo Levantado in Samana, too.

I don't know if you will have Jose and Patti on your cruise or if they have left. (I hope not permanently). If they are on your cruise DO NOT MISS THEM. They are abolutely fantastic ! The chair hogs were out in full force on our cruise. I would do this cruise again in a heartbeat. Just the right length, IMHO, although no cruise is ever really long enough. lol.It's very much a " beachin it" kind of cruise.

Tortola is very pretty, much like St Thomas as it is one of the British Virgin Islands.

Missed Antigua. I was sick. :-(. I heard that it was beautiful.

Archived