Celebration Upgrades Fairy?

GOTTA CRUISE NOW

We are booked on celebration also but for April 23rd. We have paid the cruise off already and waiting on docs. The only bad thing about upgrades on the celebration is they don't have alot of suites to upgrade you to. We have a Cat. 8 booked so our chances of a upgrade is slim to none. But the best of luck to you.

We are booked on celebration also but for April 23rd. We have paid the cruise off already and waiting on docs. The only bad thing about upgrades on the celebration is they don't have alot of suites to upgrade you to. We have a Cat. 8 booked so our chances of a upgrade is slim to none. But the best of luck to you.

Celebration doesn't have any cat 8s, only 4,5,6, and 12. :confused:

We are booked in a Cat 12, for October 3rd cruise, didn't think the Celebration had a Cat 8 either....was I wrong? I was under the impression that the only cabins with a balcony/veranda were the suites, on this ship....hmmmmmmmmm....will have to investigate this.:confused:

Sorry but no 8's and 6 of the cat 11 suites have obstructed views, only 1,2,3,4 have clear views. Actually we didn't think the suites were worth the money on the Celebration with the age of the ship and the decor in the suites.

Jim

That's kind of what I thought. I really don't care where we end up, although it would be nice to be upgraded, of course! We've been through a very rough few months. I was booked on the MIRACLE 10/24/04. My mother passed away 10/23. So this cruise is a getaway for my eldest sister & my dad, neither of which have ever cruised before. I think we could be placed in the GALLEY & we'd be happy!

(BTW; I just received my insurance $ from the cancelled cruise! 4 months!)

Archived