maasdam july 05 boston-rotterdam

noddie11

Has anyone done this cruise before? what are the best tours to do?is it best to do your own thing, or join an organised trip?How cold/rough is it likely to be?

My husband and I are travelling with our 15yr old daughter. Any other teens travelling and is there plenty organised for them?

Any info over what is in the brochure would be appreciated as this is our first cruise with Holland American.

Thanks

Hi, noddie. I suggest you go over to the HAL Roll-Call board and look up the roll-call for this cruise. I checked for it a few minutes ago and it was on page 2. It was started by jazzsea. There's three pages of info and chit-chat.

You might also want to do a search for a thread called The Happy Wanderer, take two. It was by daily on-board journal from last year; you might find some worthwhile information in it.

(The one from '03 left when the boards were changed over last Spring. :( )

This will be my third consecutive year doing essentially the same itinerary on the round-trip, and I did the west-bound in '01. I've been to most of the ports at least once, and many several times.

After you read through whatever we've already discussed (I forget exactly what right now), then why not come back with more specific questions on the thread?

I check it about once a week, or so. Aussie Gal and LizB1 also check it, of this I'm certain.

Archived