NCL Pearl sailing Nov 28th, price ?

bodog402

Although I have been on many NCL cruises over the years, I have never posted on the NCL section and was wondering what is going on with the NCL Caribbean prices for November sailing's specifically The Pearl sailing out of Miami were an interior starts at only $ 279 per person. What’s up with that crazy low price ? Something wrong with the ship and there appears to be many open cabins left .

Although I have been on many NCL cruises over the years, I have never posted on the NCL section and was wondering what is going on with the NCL Caribbean prices for November sailing's specifically The Pearl sailing out of Miami were an interior starts at only $ 279 per person. What’s up with that crazy low price ? Something wrong with the ship and there appears to be many open cabins left .

Its what you call trying to fill the ship... Its right after thanksgiving which is a low time, we are traveling the week of the 14th and they have very low prices also... They dont make unless they fill the ship and get you on there to spend your $$$

I sailed this same week last year and took advantage of the great price and also was able to pay for an upgrade at a very reasonable cost. The boat is beautiful and it is a wonderful cruise. I would be booked again this year except that I have a conflict with a conference for work. If you can go this week take advantage of it!!!:)

I sailed this same week last year and took advantage of the great price and also was able to pay for an upgrade at a very reasonable cost. The boat is beautiful and it is a wonderful cruise. I would be booked again this year except that I have a conflict with a conference for work. If you can go this week take advantage of it!!!:)

I am very pleased to see the very low prices with most of the major lines. I hope they continue to do that. :D

As mentioned its supply and demand -- lots of supply these days I think. We booked a 7 night cruise the week of Thanksgiving for $349pp before taxes. Expected that pricing the week after but not the week of thanksgiving but not complaining. I've seen other weeks in November for $299pp. This is out of Port Canaveral and Miami usually has cheaper deals.

October - December (except holidays) is ALWAYS the best time of year to find deals in cruising and other vacations for that matter too.

We are on the Pearl for the Nov 28th cruise and were on the same cruise last year. This is a great time to cruise as you can get a good price for your cabin, and there aren't as many people on the cruise as typically are the week of Thanksgiving. We have noticed that this cruise date isn't filling up as fast as it did last year which is resulting in the good prices. This will be a great cruise and we're looking forward to it!!

Archived