Carnival Pride 4/24/05...Mazatlan

Lydia B.

We are on the Carvival Pride for the April 24th cruise. Is that the one you are on also?

We will be in Mazatlan 4/28. I have tentatively set-up a time with Frank after riding horses with Randi.

If this sounds interesting let me know. We can connect further with Frank.

Thanks,

Yep, we are going to be on that cruise too, two of us. Please put us on your list with Frank. Originally we were to be on the cruise this week, but due to a medical emergency had to postpone. We had booked with Frank and I felt bad we had to cancel. Please let him know that Lydia in Ohio (the one where her Mom had heart surgery) would love to be on the tour with you folks. Please keep me posted.

My wife and I are on this one. We haven't cruised since the millenial cruise.

Are you ride "Randi's Happy Horses"? We will be. We will be going with Frank right after that. I will send him an email right away and let him know. I'll also post a follow-up as far as time, etc.

Thanks for the response.

Not doing the horses, did that in Aruba had a great time, and paid for it for days. We will probably do shopping that morning and then hook up with you folks and Frank. Just keep me posted about where and when. Frank told us the combo tour of the city and country was very good. I have read such postitive things about him! You could not belive how kind he was about my Mother, he even e-mailed days after our cancelation just to see how she was doing, our angel in Mexico. Thanks again, looking forward to meeting you and hope the weather is much better than it is here in Ohio. Lydia

Hope we hear from some more folks. Frank contacted me, what a great guy. Said if we wanted to do a longer tour we could go with him in the morning while you are with the horses and then pick you up. Told him whatever works, just want to see some sunshine. I have done a couple of roll calls, not much action, must just have quiet folks going. I saw that we are going to have a new cruise director, a little sorry I did not get to experience the present one, folks just raved about him. Take care and enjoy your sunday...only 8 weeks to go!!! Lydia

We'll have to do a "Roll Call" as the cruise gets closer. I have seen a few thirds referring to the Pride on 4/24.

Hopefully we can set up a cruise critics party, etc. that week.

We'll be in touch.

Hi--Jen (whose post is above) started a Roll Call site for this cruise--it's a bit slow currently, but that may be a good place to "consolidate" for the April 24 Pride cruisers. The link to the roll call is in my signature below.

Todd

Archived