Brilnging soda on from port

kennden

Interesting idea. I know you can bring wine in your carry-on when your board in the original departure port, but have to check liquor bought in other ports when you return to the ship. Can you bring wine back on-board in the port to have in your cabin, or does it have to be checked.

I know that quite a few people did that in the European ports, but not sure if Carnival allows it on all cruises.

Interesting idea. I know you can bring wine in your carry-on when your board in the original departure port, but have to check liquor bought in other ports when you return to the ship. Can you bring wine back on-board in the port to have in your cabin, or does it have to be checked.

I know that quite a few people did that in the European ports, but not sure if Carnival allows it on all cruises.

It has to be checked.

yes you are allowed the bring back wine and take it to the room, same as when you board.

Archived