Freedom Reviews

MaaDo

We took our first cruise on the Freedom on 9/25/10 to Cozumel, Costa Rica and Panama. The ship was incredible....very clean, everyone was very nice, friendly and helpful and the food was fabulous. We never had a meal that we didn't enjoy. We ate dinner in the Posh Dining Room everynight and did the breakfast buffet or room service for breakfast. Lunch was whenever we felt like it but they have a great buffet inside or there's a grill outside cooking up burgers, dogs, chicken, etc. I am hooked now on cruises and can't wait to do another one. You won't regret going on the Freedom.

We sailed the Freedom in January of 09 and are getting ready to sail her again :)

The ship is big and the layout is nice - I prefer this type of ship (although as long as i am on a ship, I would never complain)

The cabins are comparative to RCCL yet the food is a bit less than RCCL - we did have dinner in the steak house and it was wonderful. We will most likely do that again on this trip.

Any specific questions or concerns....

I LOVED the Freedom when I sailed her. I had one of the cabins with the extended balcony and it was great!!!!! It's been a while, so I'm sure the staff has changed, but they were wonderful as well. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Freedom. I hope you have a terrific cruise.:D

I did the 8 day western cruise on the Freedom, last week of September. The ship is lovely. She is the same layout as other Conquest class ships, and I thought that my last year's cruise on the Liberty could not be outdone, but the Freedom did this. I still love the Liberty, but the Freedom was sooo good in soooo many ways, I could go on and on. The food in the Main dining room at dinner time was fantastic, and my servers were the best team ever! Buffet was not bad either, and I am not a fan of buffet food, but it was quite decent and varied. I loved the Tandoor grille also. The Serenity deck is a blessing! The shows were very good, especially Ticket to Ride. Just a great ship!:)

I sail the Freedom this Dec.

What juices/drinks are available free in the buffet?

OJ and Guava/Passion Juice for Breakfast, then it switches over to Iced Tea and Lemonade for the rest of the day.

Archived